Summer ProgramsTop of Page
- Program for *current* 9th-12th grade students who need credit recovery
- June 7th - July 2nd
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration is closed. Summer School is FULL.
- Program for *incoming* 9th grade students
- August 2nd - August 4th; 9am-12pm
- 100% in person, no virtual option
- Sign Up form
Virtual Learning HubsTop of Page
What to get involved? Join the Raider Parent Network! Email email@example.com to learn more or find them on Facebook.
- River City High's Parent University
- Daily Announcements
- School Site Council Agendas
- Parent Tips and Tricks for Virtual Learning
- How to Log In to the WUSD Apps Portal/ClassLink
- COMMUNITY RESOURCES - housing, childcare, mental health, tech and more!
- Chromebook How-To and Chromebook Policies
- Google Classroom 101
- AERIES Parent Login - use this to check grades and to update your contact information
2021/2022 Virtual AcademyTop of Page
Quick LinksTop of Page
Assistant Principal Breakdown
Event CalendarTop of Page
The mission of Washington Unified School District,the gateway to extraordinary possibilities, is to challenge and support each student to develop effective critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills as a life-long learner acting in an ethical manner to serve a broader community through a community of learners characterized by engaging learning experiences in safe, positive environments; highly-qualified, reflective and adaptive educators; a culture of innovation responsive to student needs and aspirations; a community promoting family involvement, strong partnerships, and school pride.