Return to school surveyTop of Page
Take the survey http://bit.ly/wusdsurvey
- If you have not previously taken the survey, please do.
- If you have previously taken the survey but wish to update your choice, please do.
- Frequently Asked Questions are available in English and Spanish.
- Sample student schedule for Blended/Hybrid Learning available below:
Virtual Learning HubsTop of Page
LINK to Academic Outreach sessions. You must be logged in to your WUSD account to access
- Community Service Choiceboard
- RCHS Clubs - Stay connected during virtual learning with a club!
- Stress Management tips
- Daily Announcements
- Tech Support for students
- CLASS of 2021 - Information and Updates
- How to set-up your school account
- AERIES login
- Frequently Asked Questions
What to get involved? Join the Raider Parent Network! Email email@example.com to learn more or find them on Facebook.
Class of 2021
College for FREE - West Sac PromiseTop of Page
Women's history monthTop of Page
Quick LinksTop of Page
Feeling stressed?Top of Page
- Adulting 101: Learn life skills
- Social Corner: talk trends, listen to music, connect with peers
- Music and Movies Club: a fun club for fans of movies and music
lgbtqi+ teen groupTop of Page
Assistant Principal Breakdown
Black History MonthTop of Page
Event CalendarTop of Page
The mission of Washington Unified School District,the gateway to extraordinary possibilities, is to challenge and support each student to develop effective critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills as a life-long learner acting in an ethical manner to serve a broader community through a community of learners characterized by engaging learning experiences in safe, positive environments; highly-qualified, reflective and adaptive educators; a culture of innovation responsive to student needs and aspirations; a community promoting family involvement, strong partnerships, and school pride.