- Stress Management
- Academic Teams
- Mock Trial
- Academic Decathlon
- RCHS Esports
- Curricular Clubs
- Extra-Curricular Clubs
- Student Governance
- Foster Youth Incorporated
- Service Learning
- Seniors/Class of 2022
Parks & Recreation
Arcade Creek Recreation and Park District
Description: Providing recreational opportunities, park services to community. Consists of two community parks, a neighborhood park and two natural creek trail areas!
Volunteer Opportunities: Help with special events or at school programs. Assist students with homework questions, play activities/games.
- Min. Age: 16
- Contact: Julie Leber
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (916) 482-8377
- Address: 4855 Hamilton Street, Sacramento CA 95841
- Website: acrpd.com/Volunteer_Opportunities.html
- Prerequisites: Fill out online application
City of Sacramento Parks
Description: Maintains more than 210 parks and open spaces, totaling more than 2,000 acres.
Volunteer Opportunities: One-day and special events for groups only. Activities vary by season and include but are not limited to: gardening, weeding, pruning, planting, brush clearing, spreading mulch, litter and invasive plant removal, and playground or play field preservation or improvement.
- Min Age: 18 & younger with Adult
- Contact: Cyndia Castro, Volunteer Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (916) 808‐2285
- Address: 5730 24th Street, Building 3 Sacramento, CA 95822
- Website: www.cityofsacramento.org/parksandrecreation
- Prerequisites: Application online
Fulton-El Camino Recreation & Park District
Description: Provides recreational activities for all ages, including sports, special interest classes, aquatics, preschool, senior club and more.
Volunteer Opportunities: Park clean ups, special children’s events
- Min Age: Volunteers Under 18 are welcome (age requirement varies by task)
- Contact: Teri deRosier, Recreation Supervisor
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (916) 927‐3802 x 114
- Address: 2201 Cottage Way Sacramento, CA 95825
- Website: www.fecrecpark.com
- Prerequisites: Application
Mission Oaks Parks and Recreation District
Description: Provides programs and recreational opportunities to all ages in the Arden, Arcade, and Carmichael communities.
Volunteer Opportunities: Assist in the front desk, help prepare, serve and clean up daily
lunch program, afterschool team leaders, camp leaders, and a variety of special events (from Egg
Hunts, Concerts to Dances).
- Minimum Age: N/A
- Contact: N/A
- Email: Please visit website
- Address: 3344 Mission Avenue Carmichael, CA 95608
- Phone: (916) 488‐2810
- Website: www.morpd.com/aboutus/jobs_at_parks
- Prerequisites: Fill out application, more specific prerequisites necessary for working with
Orangevale Parks and Recreation District
Description: Community center that provides enriching and educational services for the Orangevale community.
Volunteer Opportunities: Special events help: ushering, setup/cleanup