- Academic Teams
- Mock Trial
- Academic Decathlon
- RCHS Esports
- Class of 2023
- Curricular Clubs
- Extra-Curricular Clubs
- Foster Youth Incorporated
- IYT - Improve Your Tomorrow
- Mental Health Resources
- Raider Reporters
- Service Learning
- Student Governance
- Student Hub
- Academic Teams
Description: BloodSource consistently provides a readily available, safe blood supply to the Sacramento Community.
Volunteer Opportunities: Assist with refreshments, education, and outreach at blood drives throughout the area.
- Min Age: 16
- Contact: Jana Emery, Volunteer Services Manager or Jeri Van Winkle
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (916) 453‐3630
- Address: 10536 Peter A McCuen Blvd. Mather, CA 95655
- Website: www.bloodsource.org
- Prerequisites: Application and orientation
Mercy General Hospital
Description: Dedicated to building healthy communities, healing and wellness.
Volunteer Opportunities: Information desk (assist visitors), hospitality cart (offering refreshments), clerical work and nursing assistance.
- Minimum Age: 15
- Contact: Kim Bakken
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 4001 J Street Sacramento, CA 95819
- Phone: (916) 453‐4559
- Website: www.mercygeneral.org
- Prerequisites: Interview and orientation
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
Description: Creating hope in a comprehensive way through research, patient support, community outreach and advocacy for a cure.
Volunteer Opportunities: There are many ways you can support the local fight and join other friendly volunteers committed to fighting pancreatic cancer. Whether you have ten minutes or are looking for a more extensive commitment, we have a role for you. Our volunteers focus on several key areas: raising general awareness, media, education and outreach to healthcare professionals, advocacy and fundraising and awareness events. Check out our website/Facebook page and email Melissa Tobin.
- Min. Age: N/A
- Contact: Melissa Tobin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 310-725-0025
- Address: N/A
- Website: pancan.org
- Social Media: Facebook: PanCAN.Sacramento
- Prerequisites: N/A
Shriners Hospitals for Children Northern California
Description: A pediatric medical center, treating children 18 years of age and younger in need of acute care with burns, orthopedic conditions, spinal cord injuries, or cleft lip/palate.
Volunteer Opportunities: School room tutors, medical records, therapeutic play, clerical, surgery, ICU, radiology, clinical lab, outpatient clinic, arts and crafts.
Summer Youth Program: Designed for youth to gain work experience in a health care setting. June through August only, deadline to submit applications is April 1st. 24 positions available.
Senior Projects: Restricted to hospital guidelines.
Special Events: Primarily outside hospital, community health fairs, holiday events and fundraisers.
- Min Age: 16
- Contact Person: Lillian Nelson
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 916-453-2086
- Address: 2425 Stockton Blvd. Sac 95817
- Website: www.shrinershospitals.org
- Prerequisite: Volunteer application
Description: Sacramento’s single largest provider offering a full continuum of care for health, mental health, and addictions treatment.
Volunteer Opportunities: Crisis line volunteer, community service volunteer, accounting intern, computer intern, counseling intern, volunteer clerical intern, women’s health volunteer
- Min. Age: 18 (may be opportunities for youth under age 18, call to inquire)
- Contact: N/A
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (916) 737-5555
- Address: Multiple locations
- Website: www.wellspacehealth.org/
- Prerequisites: Fill out online application