- Stress Management
- Academic Teams
- Mock Trial
- Academic Decathlon
- RCHS Esports
- Curricular Clubs
- Extra-Curricular Clubs
- Student Governance
- Foster Youth Incorporated
- Service Learning
- Seniors/Class of 2022
Description: 2-1-1 Sacramento is a free, confidential information and referral service, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Volunteer Opportunities: Volunteer in both in a call center and data resource environment. Communicate with people of diverse social, ethnic, and economic backgrounds in order to connect them with community resources, fulfilling a variety of needs.
- Min Age: 16
- Contact Person: Bob Diercks
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 916-447-7063. Ext 102
- Address: 2020 Hurley Way, Sacramento, CA, 95825
- Website: www.211sacramento.org
- Prerequisite: Volunteer Application
California Coalition for Youth (California Youth Crisis Line)
Description: Their program California Youth Crisis Line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week as a statewide emergency response system for youth and their families in crisis or need.
Volunteer Opportunities: Crisis Counselors, Outreach Volunteers, Interns
- Min Age: 16
- Contact Person: Teryn Heckers
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (916)340-0505, ext. 107
- Address: PO Box 161448 Sacramento CA 95816
- Website: www.youthcrisisline.org
- Social Media: www.facebook.com/cayouthcrisisline, twitter.com/calyouth, instagram.com/calyouth, www.calyouth.org/youth-voices/
- Prerequisite: Application, Interview, Reference Check, Background Check, Training. All volunteers receive 40 hours of training before taking crisis calls.