- Academic Teams
- Mock Trial
- Academic Decathlon
- RCHS Esports
- Class of 2023
- Curricular Clubs
- Extra-Curricular Clubs
- Foster Youth Incorporated
- IYT - Improve Your Tomorrow
- Mental Health Resources
- Raider Reporters
- Service Learning
- Student Governance
- Student Hub
- Academic Teams
NBA2K Signup Form
NBA2K Signup Form
NBA2K, FIFA & MADDEN, are the dominant titles here, with a majority of the competition being 1v1. Some sports titles, like the NBA2K series, are able to be played in squad v squad, however, for now, HS competition is 1v1. We expect this may expand in the future, and I'd while I'm looking for solo players, I will endeavor to build scrim squads to play against amateurs and pros whenever possible. Time will tell if we can find a way to connect with our local NBA2K franchise club, just over the river - Kings Guard.
The rule set from will be updated by 1st week of September.
- Any setting not listed below should not be changed from its default state within the private match lobby. the Global settings are to be used for all Game modes unless otherwise specified in the game modes specific section.
- The hosting team is responsible for setting up a private lobby match with the correct settings and the correct map. If the hosting team starts the game with the wrong settings, it will result in penalties for that map/mode. Please refer to the Penalties section of this rules page.
- GameMode: VS
- Difficulty: Hall of Fame
- Game Style: Default
- Quarter Length: 5 Minutes
- Any Current 2018-2019 Team
- Single Elimination: After losing a Match, Teams will be eliminated from the Bracket.
- Default Start Time: All Round 1 Matches have the same default start time. After Round 1, all Matches have a unique default start time that is dependent upon the time at which the Teams’ previous Round results were submitted. Matches must be started by their default start time and played until completion. Postponing matches is only at the discretion of Online Tournament staff.
- Double Forfeit: If a Match is not played and neither Team submits a Ticket requesting the Forfeit win, or both Teams otherwise Forfeit a Game/Match, the Game/Match win will be awarded to the higher seeded Team.
- Seeding: Teams will be randomly seeded at of the close of Registration. Seeds are done in ascending order. Seed one is the highest seed.
- Match Length: All Matches will be Best of 1 Game.
- Warm-up: No warm-up or practice Games are permitted once the Match’s first Game has begun. If a Match is played before the scheduled time, it will not be considered a warm-up and will count as the official results.
- Delays: Teams may not delay the start of a Match beyond its scheduled start time, without the approval of a Tournament Official. Teams may delay a Match between Games for up to five minutes. Teams can request that a Tournament Official enforce this five minute time limit. After five minutes of a Tournament Official enforced delay, if the delaying Team does not have the minimum required Players, they will Forfeit the Match.
- Minimum Required Players: Teams must have all players present in order to start a game. A Team will Forfeit the Match if they are missing a one player by 15 minutes after a Match’s default start time (Grace Period). Teams will be forced to start a Game at the end of a Grace Period.
- Disconnections: If a player disconnects before the first 30 seconds or first point scored, the game must be restarted. If a Player disconnects from a game after the first 30 seconds or after the first point, the Game will be resumed at the closest possible point. The scores of the will be combined to obtain the overall game score.
- Free Throws: When a player is shooting a free throw, the defensive player cannot pause the game until their team gets the rebound off of the free throw.
- Pauses: If a team's pause timer runs out, that team will forfeit the game.