Being in college is hard in many ways: financially, academically, personally, socially, intellectually, physically. And most students question why they are trying to get a college degree at some point during their college experience. Simple reminders of the reasons why you want to get a college degree can help keep you on track when you feel like getting off.
Tangible Reasons to Get a College Degree
- You'll make more money.
- You'll have a lifetime of increased opportunities.
- You'll be more empowered as an agent in your own life.
- You'll be better able to weather adversity.
- You'll always be marketable.
Intangible Reasons to Get a College Degree
- You'll lead a more examined life.
- You can be an agent of change for others.
- You'll have more access to resources.
- You'll have future opportunities in ways you may not be considering now.
- You'll have a strong sense of pride and self.
Click here for more from Kelci Lynn Lucier