Advanced Education (High School Students)
- You must demonstrate exemplary academic achievement, GPA of 2.7, analysis of transcripts, assessment results, other student achievements.
- You must have completed the tenth grade or be 16 years of age by the first day of instruction.
- You must be mature enough to understand the course material and to benefit from the presentation style.
- You must be mature enough to avoid jeopardizing your safety or the safety of others.
- You may fill out a petition if you do not meet one of the above criteria.
How to Enroll
- Follow the steps for high school students.
- Before applying you must first have an OpenCCC account.
- Check out the class schedule.
- Complete an online application for admission.
- Bring the completed Advanced Education Application and your transcript to Sacramento City College or our West Sacramento outreach center for approval. Students may call 375-5511 for an appointment.
- Enroll for classes! Turn in the Advanced Education Application to Admissions and Records at West Sacramento Center or at the main SCC campus in Rodda Hall North 159 at your registration time.