It is never too early to plan for college!
- Study hard and get good grades. Make sure to set up your Homelink account!
- Get started on My10yearplan.com
- Strengthen your vocabulary by increasing your reading.
- Get involved in co-curricular activities like clubs, sports and after school programs.
- Start your community service.
- Meet your counselor and create a four-year plan for your high school classes.
- Start saving your best work for your portfolio.
- Research colleges and careers.
- Begin saving money for college if you have a job.
- Enroll in an academic summer program.