RIVER CITY HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
Monday, March 27, 2017
- Summer School apps are due before this Friday.
- SENIORS: The math department will be continuing the senior review sessions for the CSU college math placement test retake TODAY after school through Thursday from 3:30-5:00 in rooms F657 & F660. Students interested must attend all days. Students that have applied to schools other than Sac State are also welcome.
- AVID 10 students going to CSU Chico on Tuesday, need to meet at the bus circle at 8:15am. Bring your own lunch or $10 for the Chico dining experience.
- Easter is coming up! Make sure to stop by at lunch and buy your Bunny Bundle for $3.
- This Friday come decked out in your pink or black for the Pink vs Black lunch time activities. You will also get $1 admission to the Powderpuff Game.
- Prom nominations have now started! Junior and Seniors, come to the cafeteria to nominate others for Prom! Nominations end April 6th!
- Service Learning Opportunity- Children’s Easter Egg Hunt, needed from 11:00AM – 4:00PM on Sunday, April 16, 2017. See Ms. DeLaTorre for more info.
- Service Learning Opportunities- 10 volunteers needed for Mediterranean Prep & Set-up on Saturday, April 22, 2017, 9:00AM – 5:00PM. 5 volunteers needed for Mediterranean Bar B Que on Saturday, April 29, 2017, 2:30PM – 10:30PM. See Ms. DeLaTorre in the Career Center for more info.
- Communicare Teen Clinic is now open with expanded hours Monday through Friday from 8:30am-12pm and 12:30-4pm. A health educator will be at RCHS every other Wednesday from 9-11am in the nurse’s office. Fill out a green slip in the nurse’s office to speak to them next time they’re here.
- Interact meeting today in room 360 both lunches.
- Art club will meet today from 3:30-4:30 in room 204 to make friendship bracelets.
- French club is meeting this Tuesday during early lunch room 803.
- Upstream Bible Club after school every Tuesday in room 706 from 3:30-4:30!
- Wanted Dance Crew! Wednesday after school 3:30-4:50pm.
- Command Dance Crew Thursday, 3:30-5pm.
- MSA meets Thursday afterschool in room 658.
- The RC Boys Tennis Team shut out Woodland 9 to 0. Good luck here today against River Valley.
- Varsity/JV Baseball vs Pioneer
- Freshman Baseball @ Ben Holt Academy
- There is a mandatory Cheer parent meeting on March 28th at 6 pm in F Commons to pick up your try-out packet. If you want to try out, please make sure your parents are there.