RIVER CITY HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Today is the last day for AP Lit rewrites for next year. If you got a notice that you need to rewrite, you need to do it by today or come talk Mrs. Smith or you will not be in AP Lit next year.
- SENIORS: The math department will hold the last review session for the CSU college math placement test retake TODAY after school from 3:30-5:00 in rooms F657 & F660.
- Summer School apps are due by tomorrow.
- Tomorrow, come decked out in your pink or black for the Pink vs Black lunch time activities. You will also get $1 admission to the Powderpuff Game.
- All AVID 9 students attending the field trip to Sonoma State on Monday need to make sure they bring $10 for food, or a lunch of their own. Meet at the bus loop Monday at 8:15.
- Attention Juniors and Seniors: Riverbank needs 2 males and 1 female, to be cabin leaders for their Walker Creek trip. Please see Ms. Straessler to sign up.
- River City's spring musical is looking for a few good men to join the cast of "Once On This Island." Our tropical show is shaping up, but our Island is full of women! Males, if you are at all interested in performing, contact Mr. Hanks or Ms. Cristman.
- Staff and students, RCTV has a new look and format. Please plan to check out the new and improved RCTV tomorrow. Or, catch the webisode online via the River City home page.
- Prom nominations have now started! Junior and Seniors, come to the cafeteria to nominate others for Prom! Nominations end April 6th!
- Did you know 1 pint of blood could save the lives of 96 babies? River City’s Blood drive is April 6th. Come sign up in front of the cafeteria during your lunch to help save lives.
- Command Dance Crew meets today, 3:30-5pm.
- MSA meets today after school in room 658.
- Softball @ Yuba City
- Golf vs Inderkum
- Raiders! Don’t forget tomorrow (Friday, March 31st) is our Powderpuff game. Admission is $3 or $1 if you come decked out in black or pink. Come show your support @ 5:30pm.
- Cheer Try-out packets are due April 3rd @ 6pm.