RIVER CITY HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Today’s Lunch: Chicken Fajita
- Attention Football prospects: Spring football practice begins Monday, May 2nd through Thurs. May 26th, 3:30-5:30 pm. Attendance is mandatory unless you are still competing in a spring sport. Bring soft-soled workout shoes and football cleats. Sign up with Ms. Ghio if you have not already done so. Informational meeting in the weight room at 3:30pm on Monday, May 2.
- Tickets and face glow sticks are now being sold in the student store for $1, for the end of the year Whiteout Blacklight Dance on May20th! If you have any song requests, contact any Leadership social media account or come to H-Commons.
- If you signed up for Powder Puff, $12 is due today to the bookkeeper.
- Students! Would you like to go on a tour of Washington, D.C. next summer? Then stop by the counseling department for an informational packet. Then, come to the parent and student informational session on Thursday, April 28th at 6 pm in the Career Center. Space is limited.
- Seniors! If you have been accepted to the 4 yr college of your choice or you plan to attend a community college, then see Mrs. Clark in the counseling dept before Friday, May 6th. Also you must bring a copy of your college acceptance letter and give it to any counselor.
- Star Wars Fans! National Honors Society is selling Jedi Grams today in front of the cafeteria for $3 just in time for May 4th.
- Juniors! The following students will be representing your senior class next year. Congrats to Nelly Kuchnotov, Zyriah Sambrano, Virak Chhay, and Justin Leung.
- A kitchen helper is needed for this weekend April 29, 30 and May 1 at Bridgeway Island. Duties include dishes, cleanup, chopping veggies and food serving for 6 -8 hrs a day. It pays $10 per hour. If interested, please contact Jessica at 916-873-7079.
- The Upstream Bible Club meets today after school in room 706.
- Link crew mandatory club meeting is Friday May 29th during both lunches in room 307.
- MSA meeting Thursday, room 659.
- Congrats to boys baseball on their 6-0 win against Inderkum behind pitching from Austin Roberts who threw a no hitter on 11 strikeouts. Go Raiders!
- Tennis League Tournament
- Golf vs River Valley
- Volleyball at Woodland