RIVER CITY HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
THURSDAY, APRIL 24, 2014
- Thurs: Pork Burritos. Fri: Chicken Fajitas
- TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO BUY PROM TICKETS! See the bookkeeper before school or during lunches.$65 with ASB, $70 without ASB
- FRIDAY library will be closed for testing all day.
- TEEN HEALTH ADVOCATES are collecting TOYS FOR Pediatric Burn Victims at Shriner’s Hospital in Sacramento. Donations of NEW TOYS can be dropped in collection boxes in the front office or Career Center through May 2nd.
- AP EUROPEAN HISTORY REVIEW: TODAY before & after school, room 859
- AP ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE REVIEW: TODAY, 3:30 – 4:30pm, Room 757
- AP SPANISH REVIEW: Mondays through TODAY and next Thursday, both lunches, room 804 AND after school on April 25, and April 29. Mock exam on Saturday, May 3rd from 12-2 in room 804.
- CLUB OF CARDS, library, both lunches EXCEPT FRIDAY
- CHESS CLUB, Thursday, Early lunch room 856, late lunch room 602
- DYNAMIC DANCE CREW, Thursday, dance room, 3:30pm
- AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE CLUB: Come join The American Sign Language Club and learn sign language in room 804 on Fridays during both lunches!
- TENNIS: The RC Tennis Team defeated El Dorado 8 to 1 on Tuesday to improve to 16 wins and just 3 losses this season. Good luck today at home against Vista del Lago on the RC tennis courts at 4pm
- GIRLS’ SOFTBALL vs Galt away @ 4:15pm **1:45pm early release
- GIRLS’ SOCCER vs Vista del Lago away@5pm**3:15pm early release
- BOYS BASEBALL vs Liberty Ranch home @4:15pm**2:45pm early release
- TENNIS Quincy Invitational Tournament ALL DAY**roster of students to be sent out
- GIRLS’ SOFTBALL vs El Dorado away @4:15pm **1:45pm early release
- Give blood, get free t-shirt! BLOOD DRIVE is Thursday, May 15. 16 and over. Sign-up in front of cafeteria by May 9th.
- SPAGHETTI FEED! Thursday, May 15, 5:30-8:00pm at the VFW Hall on Drever Street in West Sacramento. Students & Seniors $4, Adults $6, Family of four $20. “Through this event we hope to recognize our veterans.”
- GREENHOUSE & GARDEN EVENT: May 14th 3:30 in room 757. Experience the “Farm to Fork” goodness from our garden! We will have Chips & Salsa, & salad.