RIVER CITY HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Students – If you are interested in reading to classes for 1st and 2nd period on March 2 for Read Across America Day. Get a field trip permission slip from your English teacher or pick one up in the Assistant Principals’ office. Field Trip permission slips must be returned to the office by Friday, February 24th in order to participate.
- Do you have spare change laying around? Well you can donate it to Pennies for Patients. Now through March 3rd. The 2nd period with the most money will win pizza.
- Cinderella Closet... Do you know someone that is in need of clothes or shoes? Visit the Cinderella closet and check out what we have. Free clothing and shoes for those that need it. Please see Mrs. Flores in room 853.
- The River City Music Department is looking for donations of homemade or store bought cookies and cakes for the Mardi Gras crab feed on February 25th. All donations are due by February 24th in room 205 or to the office. Thank you!
- MSA meeting today in room 659.
- Command Dance Crew practice, today in the dance room 3:30-5pm.
- Link Crew applications for next year are available in rooms 307 and 702 for any sophomore or junior interested in becoming a link leader. We need 150 strong link leaders for freshman orientation; if you are interested in applying please see Ms. Forman or Ms. Schroeder for an application.