RIVER CITY HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
TUESDAY, APRIL 22, 2014
- Tues: Corn Dogs. Weds: Beefy Tacos. Thurs: Pork Burritos. Fri: Chicken Fajitas
- LADY RAIDER BASKETBALL MEETING TODAY (Tuesday) for spring & summer workout plans, room 801. Before school, 8 AM, and after school, 3:30 PM. If you are interested, you MUST attend one of the meetings. If you have any questions, contact Coach King in room 801.
- ALL SKILLS USA STUDENTS: Meet after school TODAY (Tuesday) at 3:30 pm in room 754 to discuss the trip to San Diego. Attendance is compulsory
- TEEN HEALTH ADVOCATES are collecting TOYS FOR KIDS: All donations will go to Pediatric Burn Victims at Shriner’s Hospital in Sacramento. Donations of NEW TOYS can be dropped in collection boxes in the front office or Career Center through May 2nd.
- AP EUROPEAN HISTORY REVIEW: This Thursday, before & after school, room 859
- AP SPANISH REVIEW: Mondays & Thursdays, both lunches, room 804 AND after school on April 22, April 25, and April 29. Mock exam on Saturday, May 3rd from 12-2 in room 804.
- AP ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE REVIEW: Thursday, 3:30 – 4:30pm, Room 757
- Desi Club, early lunch in room 353, late lunch in room 754
- Club of Cards, in library, both lunches
- GSA, early lunch in 307, late lunch in 856
- Sci Hi, after school in 702
- GIRLS SOFT BALL: vs. Liberty Ranch away @ 3:30pm **1:45pm early release
- TENNIS: The RC Tennis Team defeated Delhi 9 to 0 and Center 7 to 2 during Spring Break to improve to 15 wins and just 3 losses this season. Good luck today at El Dorado. Tennis vs. El Dorado away @4:00pm**TBA early release
- BOYS GOLF: Liberty Ranch @ River City
- TRACK: Wednesday, home….early release is at 2:45pm.
- TRACK: will be making up a rainy day against Union Mine as well…time TBA
- BOYS BASEBALL vs. Liberty Ranch away@4:15pm**1:45pm early release
- TRACK vs. Vista del Lago HS away@3:30pm**1:45pm early release
- Give blood, get a free t-shirt! BLOOD DRIVE is Thursday, May 15. Sign up in front of cafeteria by May 9th. You must be 16 or older to sign up.
- SPAGHETTI FEED! Thursday, May 15, 5:30-8:00pm at the VFW Hall on Drever Street in West Sacramento. Students & Seniors $4, Adults $6, Family of four $20. “Through this event we hope to recognize our veterans and their contributions.”
- GREENHOUSE & GARDEN EVENT: May 14th 3:30 in room 757. Experience the “Farm to Fork” goodness from our garden! We will have Chips & Salsa, & salad.
“If people did not love one another, I really don't see what use there would be in having any spring.”