RIVER CITY HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 4, 2014
"There's no such thing as standing still. Unless a fellow moves ahead, they're left behind." Clarence Darrow
- AP US HISTORY: Students enrolled in AP US History for next year should obtain the summer assignment on Mr. O’Connor’s School loop website. See Mr. O’Connor if you have any questions.
- If you plan on taking AP Spanish next year, see Ms. Hernandez in room 804 to pick up your summer assignment.
- FEES: If you have received a slip from the bookkeeper or cafeteria that you owe fees, you must take care of these right away - before school, after school, or during lunch. You cannot leave class to do this.
- This year’s work permits will expire on June 5, please see Mrs. Delatorre in the career center to renew your work permit for the summer.
- Track Athletes please return your uniforms to Miss Colson room 703 ASAP
Enter to WIN a $100 Target Gift Card in the LIBRARY BOOK RETURN DRAWING! When you are all done with finals, return all your library and textbooks to enter the drawing. Winner will be announced on Wednesday, 6/4 after school!