RIVER CITY HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Today’s Lunch: Manager’s Choice
- Join us at the Rec this Wednesday for an end of the year extravaganza! We will be making ice cream, so please come and enjoy a pre-summer treat on Wednesday from 3:30-4:45.
- Attention: All boys interested in playing boys’ soccer next year, there is a mandatory meeting Tuesday, May 24th in room 706. It will last 30 minutes.
- All students enrolled in the FALL term of AP Government and U.S. Politics go to Mr. Leffler’s School Loop page (found on the RCHS web page). There you will find your required summer assignment. Do not delay, do it today. If you have questions, see the man in room 855 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in photography, writing articles for the local West Sac newspaper, and a possible internship opportunity, please meet in room 860 after school on Thursday. Snacks will be provided.
- Attention Students!!! If you are taking the AP Spanish Language and Culture class next year, you should have received a slip with information on what day you will need to attend the AP Spanish meeting. Due to the nature of the summer assignment and the number of students enrolled next year, you must attend the meeting dated on your info slip. The meetings will be held Wednesday May 25th and Thursday May 26th from 3:45 to 4:45 in room H 806. If you ride the bus, please plan accordingly. You must stay for the entire meeting. If you would like to take the AP Spanish Language and Culture class next year, see Señor Salcido for more info.
- Boys’ Basketball Summer League – Mandatory meeting this Thursday immediately after school.
- The Upstream Bible Club meets Wednesday after school in room 706.
- MSA meeting is Thursday, room 659.