RIVER CITY HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- Freshmen Service learning is due today, in the VP’s office.
- Calling all students authors! RCHS Speaks is back at the Spring Showcase on April 25. Submit your original story or poem by Friday. Pick up a submission form in the library or from your English teacher. See Ms. Goldman in room 353 for details!
- River City HS Student Showcase is Tuesday, April 25th 6:30-8:00 pm.
- River City HS Annual College Career Health & Wellness Fair is coming soon! Friday, April 28th.
- Make sure to buy your prom tickets soon. Prices will go up on May 1st and sales stop on May 13th! Hyphy Boyz will DJ at the Library Galleria, May 20th.
- Seniors- Would you like to design the cover for the graduation program? Deadline is May 12th. See the website for details. Any questions see Mrs. Schumacher in room 202.
- Wanted Dance Crew! Today after school 3:30-4:50pm.
- The Raider Reporters will be meeting today after school in room H860. See you there!
- Command Dance Crew Thursday, 3:30-5pm.
- MSA meets Thursday afterschool in room 658.
- Boys Golf vs Yuba City
- Varsity/JV Baseball vs Yuba City
- Frosh Baseball @ Yuba City
- The RC Boys Tennis Team defeated Davis 6 to 3 during Spring Break. Good luck today at River Valley.
- Boys Basketball Spring and Summer training meeting this Thursday right afterschool in the gym entry. If you want to play basketball there next year be there! Spring sports athletes please come by quickly to sign in. Questions, contact Coach Thompson or Coach Long.