RIVER CITY HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Collaboration Day, 12:20 dismissal
- Congratulations to the 116 seniors who met or exceeded the standards on their 11th grade SBAC assessments on both ELA and Math! These students have earned bragging rights as well as a sticker that will allow them in to athletic events free and significant discounts on other school activities. Congratulate these students if you have them in class. They will be called to the office over the next few days to receive their sticker.
- Attn: Seniors!! Do you need help completing the 4-year college application online? If so, the college application workshop is today 12:30pm-2:30pm in the Career Center.
- Seniors!! Make up service learning paperwork is due by Wednesday, November 30th in the VP office.
- Link Crew is hosting the KCRA KIDS CAN food drive! Bring any non-perishable food to your second period class by Friday Nov 4th. The top three classes will receive donuts! Our goal this year is 8000 cans… let’s do it RC!
- Boo Grams are for sale now thru Friday. Go to the front of the cafeteria to get a spooky bundle of candy delivered on Halloween for $4.
- Student Athletes, please remember that parking in the fire lane is prohibited. Your car may be subject to towing.
- Muslim Student Association meets Thursday, afterschool, in room 659.
- MESA pizza Kick off room 757 3:30 Thursday October 27th. Please make sure you have turned in your application or come pick one up prior to Thursday in room 757.
- Girls Volleyball vs Woodland – Senior Night
- Water Polo vs El Dorado – Senior Night
- Girls soccer conditioning Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday