RIVER CITY HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
Monday, February 8, 2016
Today’s Lunch: Turkey Gravy
- Do you want your teachers to be part of the top 10? If so, vote for your favorite teachers using the link which can be found on the leadership homepage.
- The marriage fundraiser is this week! Come to senior hill during your lunch for a picture, certificate and rings for you and that special someone for only $2.
- Support seniors & juniors buying hot chocolate, H commons from 7:30-8:10am.
- Leadership will be selling Love Bundles in front of the cafeteria at lunch February 1st-11th, for $2! Add a bear for $1. All proceeds go towards a better prom.
- Choir is selling Valentines Singing Grams until next Wednesday. Purchase tickets from a choir student outside the B building before school and at lunch for $2.
- Don’t forget to buy you prom ticket at the discounted price of $50 at the student store. The sale ends March 1st. The price after that will go up to $60 so hurry and get your ticket!
- Teen Clinic is on Campus every other Wednesday. The sign in box is in the nurse’s office they will call you down when they are here. They are private and will be able to answer any health questions.
- Tomorrow is a Collaboration Day, 12:20 dismissal.
- Interact Club meets today in room 360, C building during early lunch and in room 602, F building during late lunch.
- If you’re interested in the MSA (Muslim Student Association) they is a meeting February 11th @ 3:30. In room 659.
- The Upstream Bible club meets Wednesday after school in room 706.
- Girls soccer has tryouts this week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5pm – 7:15pm.
- Boys Volleyball tryouts start today in the gym from 7-9pm.