Friday, April 11, 2014
TODAY’S LUNCH: Fish sandwich
- RC Mathletes made it to TOP 10 at the Mathletes competition at Kennedy high school on Thursday, April 10th! Congratulations, Mathletes!
- Performances of the RCHS Drama Department production of “Nevermore” continue in the Blackbox Theater on April 11th (evening only), and April 12 (matinee and evening). Evening performances at 7pm; matinee at 2pm. Tickets are $5.00 adults; $4.00 RCHS students; $3.00 senior citizens/children under 12. (Stommel)
- AP Spanish review sessions during both lunches in room 804 Mondays through Thursdays; also after school April 22nd, 25th and 29th. (Hernandez)
- If you have Yankee Candle orders for National Honors Society, return them to Goldman ASAP.
- Applications for the CSUS LegiSchool Summer Internship Program is available online in the News section on the school’s home page. Open to currently enrolled juniors and seniors, this is a five-week internship in the State Legislature, Executive branch and judicial branch. The internship runs from June 19 to July 25 and the students earn a $350 stipend. The application deadline is Friday, April 18th. Applications are available online or contact Mr. O’Connor in Room 851.
- Baseball @ Cosumnes Oaks 4:15pm ** 2:15 early release
- Tennis @ Vista Del Lago @ 4:00pm **TBA early release
- Girl's softball @ LeDoux Tournament ALL DAY today and Saturday, release today for Varsity only
- Girl's soccer vs. El Dorado home @ 5pm **no early release
- Saturday: Track @ Lancer (Cordova) Invitational ALL DAY
- The American Sign Language Club will not meet today. (Campbell)
Get your prom tickets now! They are $65 with ASB; $70 without. Last Day to Buy YOUR TICKETS is Thursday April 24, 2014. Last day for Guess passes is Wednesday April 23rd. Prom is April 26th & the theme is THE GREAT GATSBY.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
To be successful you must accept all challenges that comes your way. You can't just accept the ones you like.