RIVER CITY HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 23, 2014
- Weds: Beefy Tacos. Thurs: Pork Burritos. Fri: Chicken Fajitas
- THURSDAY IS THE LAST DAY TO BUY PROM TICKETS! See the bookkeeper before school or during lunches.$65 with ASB, $70 without ASB
- TEEN HEALTH ADVOCATES are collecting TOYS FOR Pediatric Burn Victims at Shriner’s Hospital in Sacramento. Donations of NEW TOYS can be dropped in collection boxes in the front office or Career Center through May 2nd.
- TEEN CLINIC open for questions about reproductive health care on WEDNESDAYS from 9 - 10:30am. Sign up in the Nurse's office.
- AP EUROPEAN HISTORY REVIEW: This Thursday, before & after school, room 859
- AP ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE REVIEW: Thursday, 3:30 – 4:30pm, Room 757
- AP SPANISH REVIEW: Mondays through Thursdays, next two weeks, both lunches, room 804 AND after school on April 22, April 25, and April 29. Mock exam on Saturday, May 3rd from 12-2 in room 804.
- COMMAND CREW, Wednesday, B Building from 3:45 - 5:00pm
- UPSTREAM BIBLE CLUB, Wednesday after school room 651
- GREENHOUSE & GARDENS CLUB 3:30 Wednesdays in room 757
- CHESS CLUB, Thursday, Early lunch room 856, late lunch room 602
- DYNAMIC DANCE CREW, Thursday, dance room, 3:30pm
- TRACK: Wednesday, home….early release is at 2:45pm.
- TRACK: will be making up a rainy day against Union Mine as well…time TBA
- BOYS BASEBALL vs. Liberty Ranch away@4:15pm**1:45pm early release
- TRACK vs. Vista del Lago HS away@3:30pm**1:45pm early release
- Tennis vs Vista del Lago HS at home @4:00pm**no early release
- Girls softball vs Galt away @ 4:15pm **1:45pm early release
- Girls soccer vs Vista del Lago away@5pm**3:15pm early release
- Give blood, get free t-shirt! BLOOD DRIVE is Thursday, May 15. 16 and over. Sign-up in front of cafeteria by May 9th.
- SPAGHETTI FEED! Thursday, May 15, 5:30-8:00pm at the VFW Hall on Drever Street in West Sacramento. Students & Seniors $4, Adults $6, Family of four $20. “Through this event we hope to recognize our veterans.”
- GREENHOUSE & GARDEN EVENT: May 14th 3:30 in room 757. Experience the “Farm to Fork” goodness from our garden! We will have Chips & Salsa, & salad.