RIVER CITY HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Students: ALL books from last term need to be returned to the library ASAP, we have students that don’t have a book for their new class.
- SENIORS: The math department will be holding senior review sessions for the CSU college math placement test retake. They will be from 3:30-5:00 in rooms F657 & F660 starting this Thursday, and continuing next week Monday through Thursday. Students interested must attend all days. Students that have applied to schools other than Sac State are also welcome.
- Did you know 1 pint of blood could save the lives of 96 babies? River City’s Blood Drive is April 6th. Come sign up in front of the cafeteria during your lunch if you want to save lives.
- Do you have a special talent and want to show it off? Well then come audition for RC’S Got Talent. Now thru March 31st, in H-commons during your lunch.
- Easter’s coming up! Make sure to stop by at lunch and buy your Bunny Bundle for $3.
- Service Learning Opportunity- Children’s Easter Egg Hunt, needed from 11:00AM – 4:00PM on Sunday, April 16, 2017. See Ms. DeLaTorre in the Career Center for more info.
- Service Learning Opportunities- 10 volunteers needed for Mediterranean Prep & Set-up on Saturday, April 22, 2017, 9:00AM – 5:00PM. 5 volunteers needed for Mediterranean Bar B Que on Saturday, April 29, 2017, 2:30PM – 10:30PM. See Ms. DeLaTorre in the Career Center for more info.
- The Raider Reporters club will be meeting after school today in room H860
- Wanted Dance Crew! Today after school 3:30-4:50pm.
- Command Dance Crew, Thursdays 3:30-5pm.
- ALL GAMES CANCELED TODAY. Contact your coach for practice times.
- Boys Soccer Banquet: Thursday, March 23rd at 6:00pm in the cafeteria.
- Attention Students! Have you ever wanted to be part of RCHS’ Cheer squad? Try-outs are April 3-8 in the F Commons. There is a mandatory parent meeting on March 28th at 6 pm in F Commons to pick up your try-out packet. If you want to try out, please make sure your parents are there.
- Do you want to play in the powderpuff game on March 31st? Please turn in your application during your lunch, no later than March 23rd. Applications after that date will not be counted.