RIVER CITY HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
- Senior Contracts, Signature Page (green) and Diploma name form (yellow) due Today.
- Attention students: BSU will hold its first meeting THIS Thursday, after school, in room 660. If you have any questions ask Ms. Burton, Ms. G, or Ms. Schroeder. Hope to see you there!
- Attn Seniors: The College entrance exams deadlines are quickly approaching. The October 1st SAT Exams, registration deadline is September 1st. That’s this Thursday folks. And, the October 22nd ACT Exams registration deadline is September 16. Keep in mind that the November and December exams are soon so register early!!!
- For those of you not interested in Guardians but in need of service learning hours: Come work the Farm-to-Fork Festival on September 24th, 11-7. See Mr. Tait rm 310 or Ms. Baldwin rm 358 for details.
- First Key Club meeting meets today during lunch. Early lunch room 810 and late lunch room 703.
- Sci Hi meets in room 702 today right after school. We are electing officers.
- Attention AP students: Need help paying for those AP tests? Join River City Scholars. First meeting is today in room 353 during Early Lunch and 602 during late. Learn about the club, how to sign up, and get started with our first fundraiser of the year!
- Attention Guardians of the Garden Club Members. There will be a short informational meeting in room 310 during early lunch this Thursday, September 1. If you are unable to make this meeting, send an email to Mr. Tait or Ms. Baldwin and we will send you the particulars. If you signed up in the quad last week and included your email, please check your inbox for updates.
- MESA Meeting room 757 at 3:30pm Thursday 9/1
- Want to learn American Sign Language? Come to the first ASL club meeting this Thursday during late lunch in Room 707.
- Are you a current Engineering Academy student? VOTE for the officers that will represent you! Link in Ms. Cisneros' Website.
- ACE mentoring First meeting on Sept 1st from 5:30 to 6:30pm. Bring your parents so they can learn about the mentoring program. Lease inform Mrs. Yusufi so that she can make arrangements for the Pizza.
- The RC Girls Tennis Team shut out Kennedy 10 to 0. Good luck today here against McClatchy at 4pm.
- Baseball players and anyone interested in going out for baseball this year. There is a meeting TODAY immediately after school in the weight room. A short talk about fall ball and sign-ups for the upcoming season.
- All Boys interested in playing soccer this year need to attend a mandatory meeting on Thursday after school in room 706, Coach Mizner.
- Attention All Girls Interested in Playing Basketball- There is a Girls Basketball meeting this Thursday during both lunches in the gym lobby. We will be discussing our off season program. Get your lunch and bring it to the meeting. If you have any questions see Coach King in the Athletic Director’s office.
- Are you interested in playing softball for River City this year? There will be an informational meeting about fall ball practices on Thursday, September 1 in Ms. Okita’s room, 659 after school.