RIVER CITY HIGH SCHOOL BULLETIN
Thursday, March 23, 2017
- Students: ALL books from last term need to be returned to the library ASAP, we have students that don’t have a book for their new class.
- SENIORS: The math department will be holding senior review sessions for the CSU college math placement test retake. The first meeting is TODAY from 3:30-5:00 in rooms F657 & F660, and they continue next week, Monday through Thursday. Students interested must attend all days. Students that have applied to schools other than Sac State are also welcome.
- Seniors who graduated from Bridgeway Island Elementary School have an opportunity to apply to a new scholarship this year. Please look at the RCHS scholarship page or sign up with Ms. Grisaffi for information.
- Summer School apps are due before March 31st.
- Do you have a special talent and want to show it off? Well then come audition for RC’S Got Talent. Now thru March 31st, in H-commons during your lunch.
- Easter is coming up! Make sure to stop by at lunch and buy your Bunny Bundle for $3.
- Service Learning Opportunity- Children’s Easter Egg Hunt, needed from 11:00AM – 4:00PM on Sunday, April 16, 2017. See Ms. DeLaTorre in the Career Center for more info.
- Service Learning Opportunities- 10 volunteers needed for Mediterranean Prep & Set-up on Saturday, April 22, 2017, 9:00AM – 5:00PM. 5 volunteers needed for Mediterranean Bar B Que on Saturday, April 29, 2017, 2:30PM – 10:30PM. See Ms. DeLaTorre in the Career Center for more info.
- Do you want to learn and practice American Sign Language? Come to room 803 during early lunch today and 707 during late lunch!
- Command Dance Crew today, 3:30-5pm.
- The RC Boys Tennis Team defeated Davis 9 to 0. Good luck today at Woodland.
- RC Boys Volleyball- RC @ Woodland, Bus – 4PM
- RC Softball- Canceled today
- Boys Soccer Banquet: Today at 6:00pm in the cafeteria.
- Applications for the powderpuff game are due today during lunch.
- Attention Students! Have you ever wanted to be part of RCHS’ Cheer squad? Try-outs are April 3-8 in the F Commons. There is a mandatory parent meeting on March 28th at 6 pm in F Commons to pick up your try-out packet. If you want to try out, please make sure your parents are there.